Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In the Spotlight: GARY COOPER

Cooper was born Frank James Cooper in Helena Montana, the son of a Bedfordshire England, farmer turned American lawyer and judge, Charles Henry Cooper and England-born Alice (née Brazier) Cooper.
Once a guide in Yellowstone National Park and an aspiring cartoonist, Gary Cooper began his movie career as an extra in many-a low-budget western and later went on to play starring roles in a variety of film genres, becoming one of Hollywood's most popular leading men for almost thirty years.
-reelclassics.com





Top Suggested movie:
Mr. Deeds Goes To Town

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mr. Deeds Goes To Town" is a wonderful movie. I absolutely LOVE Gary Cooper. I think it was the "aww shucks" persona he gave (even though I have heard he was much different in person). I just love it though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, same here! I loved his peronality. :o)

Anonymous said...

Gary is wonderful!!! I could watch his movies all day long!!!

-Sabrina